الجمعة، 29 يونيو 2018

Discrete Mathematics and its Applications – Kenneth H. Rosen


Discrete Mathematics and its Applications – Kenneth H. Rosen
 



Book name : Discrete Mathematics and its Applications
Author : Kenneth H.Rosen
Type of this book : computer science
About this book :
In this book the author said that : in writing this book, I was guided by my long-standing experience and interest in teaching discrete mathematics. For the student, my purpose was to present material in a precise, readable manner, with the concepts and techniques of discrete mathematics clearly presented and demonstrated. My goal was to show the relevance and practicality of discrete mathematics to students, who are often skeptical. I wanted to give students studying computer science all of the mathematical foundations they need for their future studies. I wanted to give mathematics students an understanding of important mathematical concepts together with a sense of why these concepts are important for applications. And most importantly, I wanted to accomplish these goals without watering down the material.
Book Edition: Seventh Edition

Read the book : click here                 download the book : click here 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Featured Posts